Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, every tuesday a lot of locals and some from a few miles away gather to socialize and show off their cars. It's pretty calm but once in a while cops will roll by and see that order is in place. Anyone is welcome but I'd like to see more Vw's and audis rolling in and it's courtesy to keep your music down and your rpms low as we want to keep this meet cop free. There's about 60+(88 last week) cars in front of home depot and theres plenty of parking. Heres the address:

2220 S Azusa Avenue
West Covina, CA 91792
from 8pm-12

So come on down, show some love and share your projects/mods. If you have at least some wheels and coilovers, you'll blend right in. Don't be shy to say hello, everyone is friendly. Bring your friends, lot's of everything. Subarus, mr2's, supras, skylines, evos, civics, g35's, camrys, rx7's etc..
Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks to those two who showed up and for bringing along some audizine members. Sorry I forgot your usernames :driving:

Remember it's every tuesday guys, buy some boba and walk around and check out the rides :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like fun. I will take the family. It is family friendly right?
Recently we've been getting a lot of young people. There are some smoking herb so I don't think it would be suitable for family though everyone is curteous and knows that we can't be all rowdy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts