Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this belongs here or in Anything Auto"...

Last night on TLC there's this show called "Spymaster." Reality-based competition a la Fear Factor and the like; contestants go through actual FBI/CIA training, to what end I don't know yet.

Last night's episode was about learning defensive driving. The constestants started out their maneuvers with a race-prepped Lancer, but when they moved on to slalom and sudden lane changes, they were in a Silver B5.5!

Mild sport suspension, possible 1BE or Eibach setup, 17" rims, euro front plate, and :roll: lots of stickers. Either way, very cool to see on TV. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
JDigga said:
Not sure if this belongs here or in Anything Auto"...

Last night on TLC there's this show called "Spymaster." Reality-based competition a la Fear Factor and the like; contestants go through actual FBI/CIA training, to what end I don't know yet.

Last night's episode was about learning defensive driving. The constestants started out their maneuvers with a race-prepped Lancer, but when they moved on to slalom and sudden lane changes, they were in a Silver B5.5!

Mild sport suspension, possible 1BE or Eibach setup, 17" rims, euro front plate, and :roll: lots of stickers. Either way, very cool to see on TV. :thumbup:
I just saw it on TV, it also had a full Votex kit! It looked really good! (I'll bet mine handles better, though :lol: )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts