Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are peoples impressions on their sway bars and has anyone tried numerous diff ones I.E. neuspeed, shine, and p&p
Thanks max

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
what are peoples impressions on their sway bars and has anyone tried numerous diff ones I.E. neuspeed, shine, and p&p
Thanks max
i have h&r springs and beilstein shocks(nice up grade, i like it very much BIG improovement)and then i put rear swaybar from neuspeed improoved the handling even more ALLOT, and then i got my passat a present whitch was the front swaybar from h&r the 32mm one, wow now my car handels like a train on rails very nice i love it... oh yea and the sway bars both adjustible...

·
Registered
79 Posts
i have h&r springs and beilstein shocks(nice up grade, i like it very much BIG improovement)and then i put rear swaybar from neuspeed improoved the handling even more ALLOT, and then i got my passat a present whitch was the front swaybar from h&r the 32mm one, wow now my car handels like a train on rails very nice i love it... oh yea and the sway bars both adjustible...
Please download and use Firefox 2.0, it has an inline spell checker that you badly need.

On topic: I would go with a new suspension before going for the swaybars. The neuspeed is supposed to be a pretty good choice though if you do go that route.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Please download and use Firefox 2.0, it has an inline spell checker that you badly need.

On topic: I would go with a new suspension before going for the swaybars. The neuspeed is supposed to be a pretty good choice though if you do go that route.
dont like it? dont read it!!!:poke:

·
Registered
28,365 Posts

Right after you learn Russian with perfect spelling you will be allowed to be the official spell checker here. Remember, not everyone here is from the US.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not lookin for springs and struts already have that just lookin for opinoins and reviews of sways

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I wanted an adjustable one so that I could set in more aggresive in the summer and less so in the winter, as the car seem to handle well in it current form during the winter.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I have the Autotech lightweight front & rear swaybars.

I was so impressed after installing the rear swaybar (non-adjustable), that I added the front. Very happy with them both after something like 5 or 6 yrs.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts