Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I`ve been trying to upgrade the rear sway bar on my `99 V6 Syncro, and been having a nightmare finding a company that makes them. I thought Neuspeed did them, but apparently not.
I`ve been told that a 19mm one off an Audi S4 should fit, and the garage have let me order it on `sale or return` basis. 8)
Of course they want over £100 just to fit the bloomin` thing, and I refuse to pay that when I can (hopefully) fit it myself....

So, I`m looking for some pointers about fitting if anyone can help, please.

I have tried searching (before I get told off :) ), but nothing relevent seems to come up, so any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Dan. :lol:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Scotty..I guessed there`d be a write up somwhere, but couldnt find it, :weirdo:
Cheers

The link says that Neuspeed state the S4 one wont fit, has anyone tried it yet?
That is the bar that I`ve just picked up. :nervous:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Dan, I hope you get it sorted.

A rear sway makes a vast amount of difference, i am about to get a 28mm Neuspeed for mine, having had a 25mm Neuspeed previously on my Bora.

Sorry i can't offer any help, only that fitting should not be too much of a hassle, once you have found one that fits............

As the bar they mention (1BE) fits, would you not conisider sourcing that one ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.