Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'vd had my Neuspped rear 28mm bar for about 6 months now, about a few weeks ago it started giving me that sound...and it ONLY happens when I pull into a driveway or ramp diagnolly (which we normally do), it makes just one or two clicks, but otherwise its quiet.
I took it to EF1 where I had it installed, and he told me it was not the install but rather Neuspeed's linkage problem, then I called Neuspeed, and they said it was the install, now, is there somethine else I'm missing? I have the Eibach pro springs by the way installed by EF1.
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Hmmm I wonder if you have the same sound as I do? But my sound is coming out of the front passenger side, and I have the Neuspeed front anti sway bar!

Can you describe to sound more please? Also do you hear it when stoping and starting in triffic?

Rich :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, only hear it when I pull into driveway/ramps, and its only like one click, sometimes sounds like snapping sound, but very low. Had it checked and everything's cool.....but don't ike the sound...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.