Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
That sucks that he has all this technical knowledge but has to work out in the streets just to have a meal. I wonder if he is a casualty of all the job exporting out of the US? :sad:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Damn Indians taking our IT jobs.....What'll be going on once I get out of college in 6 years! Rollininstyle should be wondering too :poke:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
That's an old picture, before this whole outsourcing thing. Those PCs look very old too.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Technically the jobs were given to Indians (taken from Americans by Americans) because Americans like to do stuff like eat, and have healthcare. Crazy dumb Americans :poke: :crazy:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Guys, the job export flame war is gonna explode if ya'll don't put a lid on it. How about keeping the statements to reasonably-verifiable items like "damn company X for doing Y to NNNN employees".

If you ran a company, wouldn't you want to cut expenses?
If you lost your job, for any reason, wouldn't you be pissed?
If you had more job opportunities than before, wouldn't you be happy?

Guido the Pimp (Risky Business): "In these uncertain economic times, never f--k with a man's livelihood." So quit it with the blanket "damn ___" comments. This is an argument nobody's gonna win.

IB4TL

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Well put, pete! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
I know this guy. He's just a homeless person scouring the streets of Midtown Manhattan. He picks up the hardware that the companies throw away in the dumpsters. (kinda fun if ya ask me).

Ya, there's really no way of stopping outsourcing. Thats the way the markets work. Our only hope is that these other countries would start buying US stuff so we can get some money back.

If only people would stop buying these German cars :evil:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Kiyoshi said:
Damn Indians taking our IT jobs.....
Don't you mean "Damn Injuns"...
oh wait...

Also, once Chinese and Indian people can start affording cars and cell phones and computers, WHOO-HOOO, we'll be making big royalty fees...oh wait...they'll just copy our stuff and we'll get nothin..damn

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
maniac_productions said:
Kiyoshi said:
Damn Indians taking our IT jobs.....What'll be going on once I get out of college in 6 years! Rollininstyle should be wondering too :poke:
did you really have to say "Damn Indians" ?
:cry:
quite uncalled for. ;(

its the US companies that are throwing our own jobs away.

can you blame another country, directly, because we are taking business TO THEM? sheesh!

its _US_ that are farked-up. our own greedy ceo's are selling us out and taking the business overseas. to many many countries. and people in those countries can't be blamed for taking a job that is offered to them in their own country!

I am feeling the pain of the job-exodus very well, myself. I assure you. I am hurt by this selling out but you just can't blame those that take jobs when they're offered. THEY aren't screwing us, our leaders are.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
19 Participants
linux-works
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing