Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
NYC4ever said:
Is this installed on your car nenad? If so, sweeeeet!

Now there's only one thing missing, and I think you know what it is.
SUPERCHARGER :lol: Nenad, looks really nice man. But I hope you get one thing done... give that nice engine a cleaning before you install that superchager. :wink:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
I'm starting to miss my 2000 4 Motion.... :cry: This is the perfect setup for those planning on installing the PES G2!!

I keep hearing that SuperSprint is working on a system for the W8. As soon as I get the word from Italy, it's on like popcorn!!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
HOTTNESS! I didn't know we had headers for the V6!!! That is so sweet!

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
So what are you going to do for the cat when you get to it. I can't imagine that you are going to have the SS headers and catback, then leave the stock cats :crazy:

·
Registered
871 Posts
julianfang said:
ah...russians... :thumbup: :thumbup: :bow: :bow: :bow: And i heard the install was very cheap.... :p :D
I wouldn't bet on it. I think nobody would bring Porsche to a cheap ass place... Nenad's car soon will the showcase for Passat V6 mods :) Way to go! Is that supercharger coming? And I don't think he wouldn't pass smog check without cats :p

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
O.K.
Scuba2001- It was and still long dirty winter here.Now is raining and melting dirty snow. I'll wait with engine cleaning till end of April (last snow in Moscow is usualy in that time)
20vvillian- If you du this my garage will be one of most boring around, there are few Sheiks here as well.
Pass-Variant-my stock cats are at the end of their honorable life. This was/is kind of experiment to see how it works without them. Most likely I will put Magnaflow's high-flow cats
SpecialKDog1- sound clip I'll try make next week, when come back from B-trip.
otherwise: cruising-stock sound,light accelerating-nice growling sound (BoeserBlick quote "the storm is brewing"), hard accelerating-screaming rumble, just like on track cars (assuming because of no cats)
Impression- from 1500-1700 car is just puuuuuuulling like locomotive,you do not notice acceleration until you check speed.No more "black whole" on lows&lowmids :D
VW4.0L- it is work shop of S-sprint dealer and sometimes the do some repairs.
Actually it took them 2 days to do all thing, adn for this kind of job they are contracting VW mechanics to come and take apart car. It costed 250 (in dealership +/-600)

NYC4Ever&The Swami -our small group is fighting with EvoMS like lions with gladiators. I hope that we will conclude a deal in few days. EvoMS informed me that PES already sent 5kits to them, 2more to go (1guy is off, anyone??).
a "storm is brewing"????? EL NINO is in your city, BWAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 28 Posts