Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Tim's (Blownaway) old front brakes, these brakes are great. I have been driving with them on since thursday and it feels like a different car.

What can i say about the SC, the car just pulls and pulls and pulls and keeps pulling until i take my foot off the gas. It's a great feeling when you see people on the highway just wondering what the heck was that flying by.

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Looks great. Im sure that the new brakes really help to stop that beast. Id really like to see the original engine cover back on there. Looks really nice though. Im guessing that you have a FWD Passat then? Hows it handle with it being fwd and the extra power at the front wheels?

Steve

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys,

(nenad) my 1st impressions are in the past and i am just enjoying my car for what it is.

(julian) that's why i said sorry it took so long

(scuba) i was thinking of putting the engine cover back on because it is painted but the more i look at it without the cover the more sexy i think it looks. one of my hesitations of the purchasing the sc was the fwd but the car feels great and it is so smooth you really can't tell how fast your going sometimes.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hydroman - Off topic question but did you paint the factory front or is that an aftermarket? The reason I ask is because I was wanting to paint the factory front but not the space with the horizontal "grill" parts. It looks like you did what I am wanting to do. I'm just no interested in buying a new front end.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Nice 2.8K (Kompressor). :thumbup: Prost! :beer:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hydro - reading what you wrote when you first got the SC over on SCAudi was some what dissappointing, because I was lookin forward to hearing what someone with a SC FWD car thought about the PES system...but it is reassuring to know that you have changed your mind...congrats man! The car looks great!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.