Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Super Fast Passat

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  PanaSSat24 
#1 ·
Hey guys Watch out.. There is some idiot out there who drives a chinese riced out civic that sounds like it's :puke: all the time. ( well tons of those) but 1 specific. He was telling me the other nite while at the races. THat my passat is slower than his friends car. I said "really?" he said yea.. He friend has a passat with a v8-blower passat that does a 7.0 sec 1/4 run on street tires !!!!

this guy is very very :crazy: .....

Just be careful out there

nick

#4 ·
hahahaha 7 second 1/4 mile is reserved for cars in the 600++ HP range with P to W ratios of 3lbs or less.* Some how I don't see his V8-Blower Passat getting anywhere close to those numbers let alone on street rubber.

:crazy:

Maybe he means his Passat is blowing chunks? :puke:

NOTE: *those numbers are over simplified but they are there as examples.

#5 ·
I have the Viper V12 engine in my Jeep Liberty. I had a supercharger put in & can do the 1/4 in about 7 seconds too. Of coarse, my time is probably shorter than that because of the wheelspin. I should shift it into 4WD to stop the wheelspin... but then again, I may just end up doing a 4-wheel burnout. *sigh*

#7 ·
ycharlies said:
yea, i want to see what makes this chinese riced out civic chinese. must be all the chinese aftermarket performance upgrades done by chinese people. or maybe victimized asian people who are just ignorantly generalized.
I guess he ment that the mods that are on the car where made in China as opposed to made in Japan. Chinese models supposedly work harder and faster for a lot less money. Japanese types tend to stay at work longer :p but they just look like they working hard :lol:

#8 ·
veedubyo said:
ycharlies said:
yea, i want to see what makes this chinese riced out civic chinese. must be all the chinese aftermarket performance upgrades done by chinese people. or maybe victimized asian people who are just ignorantly generalized.
I guess he ment that the mods that are on the car where made in China as opposed to made in Japan. Chinese models supposedly work harder and faster for a lot less money. Japanese types tend to stay at work longer :p but they just look like they working hard :lol:
haha the only chinese mods for cars i know are mostly cosmetic. i guess those stickers and clear side blinkers and chrome parts sure make the car a lot faster...

#9 ·
yet another post which brings the quality post count down...WAY down.

nothing is worst than people who post about their friends who know nothing about cars. i'm expecting some funny pics to follow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.