Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know im missing one center cap, it was in the trunk on the spare at the time of the pic.
:p

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
A little photoshop will fix that for ye.

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
Matt,

I can't recall from VAGFest whether your second color (tan) has any particulate (metallic or pearl) in it. Does it sparkle alongside your Colorado Red? Or is it a solid/sparkle contrast?

I got Jack's Vag Tacho. I am going to give it a whirl this weekend. If it works out, I may pick up my own since they are only $30 online. His is version 2.5, and he was successful with it. Since I don't need it for anything newer, I may get one myself and have it handy for whatever comes next. ;)

Keith

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,750 Posts
Unless he finds another twist, he won't run them anytime soon. It was trashed when the tire blew in NJ on his way back from VAGfest. Besides, he is selling them in the classifieds.

Looks alright ;). At least it matches your motor

·
The "Odd" one
6,068 Posts

Looks good Matt....and if anyone doesn't like it, tell them the paint peeled off when you hit Ludacris Speed

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,750 Posts
The question that I have is, what's Matt doing with Mikey's Europlate?
Because Mikey doesn't have a blown 30V. And he probably stole it.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
looks o.k. guess have to get use to it, but matt you are always up to something so by now im sure it changed already. :D

·
Premium Member
4,561 Posts
If you don't apply sunscreen to your roof, will it eventually match the rest of your car? :poke:

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
I liked the tan when just on the wheels, but honestly, it's so fast no one will really notice. Nice VZ's by the way....much better tan than black.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
I'm not feeling it, Matt - but I know you like it, and that is all that matters... I liked the tan on the Twists, but not so sure on the VZs. maybe it would grow on me if I saw it in person.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
a two-tone black-n-tan interior might help set this off.

i like the wheels... i'm indifferent to the roof. i've never really been into the black or colored roof style. although lately i've been considering black plastidip for my roof only because the clearcoat is beginning to chip/peel and i can't afford a fresh professional paint job right now.

i love gold or bronze wheels with colorado red. never considered tan, but it looks good.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
like it hate it either way im happy, and hey i finally have a passat that is coming together as a whole. its finally got show and go, hell i have even washed it a few times this summer which is a huge deal for me :whistle:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts