Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Are your tails tinted? Did you do the rear fog on both tails as well? Just so you know I'm going to bite your style so hard you'll probably be able to tell me what I ate last. :lol: Other than me leaving on the door strip chrome, the side view mirrors (mine have the blinkers but I'm not sure how much I like them) and maybe a different front bumper mine will look a LOT like yours.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Wow. For those who dont know Scott is an amazing guy. He designs modern furniture, hes an amazing bike rider, all around nice guy, and he has the nicest variant to ever grace these forums. Scott you are my hero and i wish i could be half the man of you and have half as nice of a passat when i reach your age. I wish i knew this guy better. Scott even though i couldnt take you up on the turbo project, maybe you could help me with my next one.......... DIY..... paint studio and paintjob. :wink: :thumbup:
:bow: :bow: SCOTT

This guy is amazing

·
Banned
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
98PassatPimpin said:
Wow. For those who dont know Scott is an amazing guy. He designs modern furniture, hes an amazing bike rider, all around nice guy, and he has the nicest variant to ever grace these forums. Scott you are my hero and i wish i could be half the man of you and have half as nice of a passat when i reach your age. I wish i knew this guy better. Scott even though i couldnt take you up on the turbo project, maybe you could help me with my next one.......... DIY..... paint studio and paintjob. :wink: :thumbup:
:bow: :bow: SCOTT

This guy is amazing
disclaimer:

The above message paid for by the "Scott for Mayor Campaign"

:lol:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I always love looking at pics of your car! That thing is so F*@cking sexy it almost hurts to look at it!! :bow:
I've been modding my variant, but it's nothing like yours... maybe someday! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.