Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing HIDs on my Buddy's Cavalier, we washed our cars and went to take some very quick pics behind a best buy warehouse.

Heres the outcome of the quick snapshots I took,

:( I didnt have plans to post pics but this goes out in memory of a friend who not only did help me alot decidng on a bunch of stuff for my cars, but since I moved up here to USA has been an amazing friend, Alexander Rafael Rodriguez (Some of you may know him from Edgeracing) who passed away a few days back (Jan. 22 of 1982 - Dec. 3 2006), who always was there to help everyone in whetever u needed... being lending a hand to w.e or just listening to what you had to say... man you'll be missed, rest in peace and I'll always love u like a brother! you will never be forgotten :(

For the rest, please visit here (Vwvortex Testing forum... since im saving bandwidth!!) http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2967771 but if u'd like to comment, do it here.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the condolences...

I actually did a photoshop, of what a 1.5in drop would look like:
Regular:

Dropped:

·
Registered
288 Posts
I must say..i dont like the B6s but thats the best looking b6 i've ever seen!
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
sorry about your friend.

Love your car man. Looks real nice. Value ed. right? hehe i have the same but silver. now you need to get it chipped like mine ;-)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts