Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
You should be able to have it repaired for ~$135-~$150. Bent, Rashed, whatever.

We have a local shop that does a great job for the lower price... you GOTTA have a couple to choose from in Cali.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warped said:
Dont let wife drive car!
I know, I know. I never learn my lesson. :crazy:

Some "people" (not to be sexist or pointed) just do not know how to drive a customized car. She kept damaging stuff on my cars and hers, so finally I bought her a (ouch) 2003 GMC CrewCab truck. Now instead of curbing rims, she just goes over them.

SO be on the lookout :shock: , if you see a GMC Crewcab, it might be her! :suspicio:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jdubu81 said:
www.fixrim.com
Jdubu81,
Have you actually dealt with this company? The only reason I'm hesitant on fixing this rim is because it's the 306 polished ones, not silver and I'm curious if they can get the same finish back. I hate to have to pay $150 - $200 for a mismatch. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rich P said:
Easy there. We all get into accidents. Was in intentional?
I don't think it was intentional, just inattentive.

I still love her to death though (my wife). :crazy:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
pass-variant said:
You should be able to have it repaired for ~$135-~$150. Bent, Rashed, whatever.

We have a local shop that does a great job for the lower price... you GOTTA have a couple to choose from in Cali.
They should be able to match the set, unless it's a very deep scratch or chip. I have a set of Kahn RSR's completely redone by a local Wheel Repair Shop and they did an excellent job with the scratches and removed any pitting!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll check out the repair issue. Maybe it is the way to go. Thanks everyone.

:heart: Happy Valentines. Get your significant other something and if you don't have one, get something for your VW!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts