Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Florida governor reopens beaches and state parks! What a moron!
I saw that. I'm questioning this whole rushing back into the mainstream of things. I'm by no means versed on this pandemic thing, quite frankly it scares the living crap out of me. I have a history of severe asthma. If I catch this thing I'm probably a goner.

Reactions: PZ

·
Registered
27,113 Posts
Despite our severe asthma, my wife and I are not too worried. She's always been a germaphobe, we buy alcohol wipes to use in the car and on trips (a case of 1000 per year average), we clean all of the groceries when we get home and wash our hands anytime we come into the house. We could still catch it going to the grocery or the Docs. She is much more afraid of Ebola, snakes and bears!

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
we clean all of the groceries when we get home and wash our hands anytime we come into the house. We could still catch it going to the grocery
Just went to the store after work today. Now I'm wearing a mask, gloves and I push the cart with my forearms (only) by leaning on the cart. That way I don't touch the cart and then touch all of my groceries. There are some seedy looking characters that just give me the willy's. Although, a well kept person can be just as nasty as a bum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts