Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I burned the strip that runs the length of the drivers side window, it's inside the car right before the door. It's about 3/4" wide and it's the color of the roof liner. Can I order this from one of the online places or dealers that are associated with clubb5? How would I find it's part number?
I'll try to find a pic to show exactly what I mean.

EDIT: What I am talking about is at the very bottom of this picture:

Also, anyone know exactly what to do to replace this? Is it pressure fit or glued in?

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
And for my 3000th post!

3B0 867 365K MGT for grey and MGU for beige. This for the driver side (left).

3B0 867 366K MGU for beige passenger side (right)
3B0 867 366M MGT for grey passenger side (right)

It's pressure fit with stick sticky goo from the factory and the above numbers are for a B5.5 - not sure about B5 although I assume the same.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent! I really appreciate it.

So 3B0 867 365K MGT would be what I am looking for.

Can I order this thru Liberty VW? I haven't been around a lot lately, actually I heard that Tim doesn't work there any longer so I don't know what the deal is.
I also need a small black cap that covers the screw holding the drivers side kick panel down, they lost it after my accident and the lack of that little cap really catches my eye and annoys the hell outta me!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
^^It is quite possible that they changed the part number because the right side part number has an M but it showed the left side to have a K. The K and M part numbers both seem to still be valid at www.impexfap.com the M is $20 (81.00) more than the K (60.00).

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah, my passenger side mouldings front and back have completely come off (With a little help from a 3 year old.) How do I put it back up??

Thanks!

Gibbs. :beer:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.