Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
^^^^ what he asked.

I'd like to know if it's any good, if not I'll stop my torrent since it's at 45% and says it's got 7 hours to go.....lack of seeders / leachers makes me think it's not a good flick. :poke:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
^ kind of; It begins with Noza's friend was giving Chato a blow job in the car, after Chato was done he told this girl to use her sock to clean the rice,it was funny. :lol: later Chato was inprisoned because of drug. Noza was so sad that Chato cheated on her, so she decided to give up on him.

One night she saw a guy name Derek was driving his audi a4 in a racing gathering , there was so much flirting btw them. Later cops came and this girl didnt know what to do, she was standing on one spot while the others were all running, Derek pulled next to her, and opened the door, asked her to jumped in; she did. [IMO, this part was so romantic, they didnt even know each other, and she trust her sense after all those flirting, so she decided to go with him]

Noza saw a Quattro emblem in the car,so she named him Quattro.....Chato escaped from jail, he found that Noza was with Quattro, ..Chato raped Noza while Quattro was racing a Civic dude, Noza called Quattro, and Quattro was getting beef with Chato... Quattro and the dude both died, chick was crying..

It worth your time to seeing it... turbo stage II performance power in the A4. and there was lot of racing scheme on the A4. also there were lots of computer effects makes it a good movie.

·
Registered
778 Posts
^ agree...hahaha..great recap.

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
MajinBuu^-^ said:
^ kind of; It begins with Noza's friend was giving Chato a blow job in the car, after Chato was done he told this girl to use her sock to clean the rice,it was funny. :lol: later Chato was inprisoned because of drug. Noza was so sad that Chato cheated on her, so she decided to give up on him.

One night she saw a guy name Derek was driving his audi a4 in a racing gathering , there was so much flirting btw them. Later cops came and this girl didnt know what to do, she was standing on one spot while the others were all running, Derek pulled next to her, and opened the door, asked her to jumped in; she did. [IMO, this part was so romantic, they didnt even know each other, and she trust her sense after all those flirting, so she decided to go with him]

Noza saw a Quattro emblem in the car,so she named him Quattro.....Chato escaped from jail, he found that Noza was with Quattro, ..Chato raped Noza while Quattro was racing a Civic dude, Noza called Quattro, and Quattro was getting beef with Chato... Quattro and the dude both died, chick was crying..

It worth your time to seeing it... turbo stage II performance power in the A4. and there was lot of racing scheme on the A4. also there were lots of computer effects makes it a good movie.
I thought he was joking.....but I just watched the first few minutes (just to check the quality of the film) and the guy really is getting a friggin BJ at the beginning!!! Can't wait to watch the rest! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
JimDog said:
I thought he was joking.....but I just watched the first few minutes (just to check the quality of the film) and the guy really is getting a friggin BJ at the beginning!!! Can't wait to watch the rest! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts