Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to recover these? I had a number of PMs saved and some more in my inbox that I need and thses didn't make the transfer. Am I SOL on these?

Thanks!
Paul :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Kathy- I second Paul's motion...I had a number of saved PMs that I'd like to keep if possible. It looks like all my Inbox and Sent Item PMs came across okay though.

TIA,
Matt

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Doh! Thanks for the quick reply...let me know if your luck changes.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i guess i must have deleted the inbox messages but the saved ones are toast. figures too. the ones we sent and dont need made the transfer but the saved ones we need didn't. oh the irony.

on another note, why aren't my email notifications working? I have the button clicked in the User CP but still nothing.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the heads up. that's how I've been checking on my threads so far. it's not bad, just time consuming.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I've noticed that vBulletin is notorious for not having any email notifications and PMs work - it's very sporadic, sometimes the emails come 3 days later. It's like that on vwnavi.com and also some other UK Passat site, I forget the name.

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
Hate to say it but I liked the old format better layout / color wise. Even tho the VWVortec is so full of crap its a lot easier on the eyes and the format is a lot easier to follow.

·
PassatWorld Staff
12,267 Posts
I am very disappointed that my saved PM's are gone. There was important info there, that's why I saved them instead of leaving them in my Inbox. :banghead:

Any and all efforts at retrieval are much appreciated. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts