Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part of my army consists of the following troops all fully upgraded spread across my four towns.

400 slingers @ 3200 p/h (if the upkeep figure is per hour)

160 swordsmen @ 2560 p/h

160 phalanx @ 3840 p/h

I've never yet used a slinger for anything so I'm thinking of killing them off and replacing them with a mixture of swordsmen and phalanx, say 60 of each (15px/sw) per town

Good idea?

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
lose the slingers i have non in any of my towns they are useless in a fight

im at about 100 swords men, 80 phalanx, and 80-100 archers each in all 3 towns. swordsmen are fully upgraded and archers are almost there. ships are about 30-40 flamers and the same with catapults in all the towns. the rest of the ships are 10-20 for rams and ballistas.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
the trick is to hire the swordsmen or whoever you are going to get then fire slingers afterward. That way your slinger return to your population, if you are max on your pop. before you fire them they vanish into nothingness.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
the trick is to hire the swordsmen or whoever you are going to get then fire slingers afterward. That way your slinger return to your population, if you are max on your pop. before you fire them they vanish into nothingness.
VERY good point.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
the upgrades are always there. once you rehire the slingers the will be upgraded to the lvl you upgraded them to.

BTW in reference to your title...You can't touch this! dun na na na, na na, na na, You can't touch this!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts