Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Stan's Auto- Eastlake OH (Near Cleveland)

815 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Antoddio 
#1 ·
I just had to post about this guy. My parents have been going to him for 15 years, and they got the tip from a friend who has been going there for 20. Prices are so reasonable it's rediculous.
An example of my mother's latest service...

'97 Bonniville
New front rotors + new pads
Machine rear drums + new shoes
New rear cylinders
One rear brake line
New serpentine belt
Oil change
All labor

TOTAL $330 AFTER TAX!!!

The quality of work has always been perfect...they've never had to go back for the same problem 2X. The shop is messy as hell and dirty...but the work is good and honest.

I don't know how much he works on VW's...maybe none at all, but if he could do a suspension it would probably be $100...control arm install...maybe $150. I'd take my VW there if I lived in the area. I will post up some contact information soon. One thing if anyone goes there, you have to treat this guy with respect...he's earned it.

See less See more
#3 ·
This guy is probably the find of a lifetime. My dad had a leaky oil pan in a 91 Ford. Stan advised a high strength glue...was still holding several years later when the vehicle died. Most places woulda nailed him for $600 pan replacement because it involved lifting the engine. I think he charged something like $25.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.