Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So obviously this site is now owned by Vertical Scope. Good, bad? I have no idea. They own almost every forum in the world by now.
I see a lot of the names that used to run things around here are now gone.
Is it really only 3 of you guys left?

I was never around in the ClubB5 days, this place sure has been through some changes since I've become a member, some good, some bad.
I'll tell you one thing though, this club has stood the test of time and is still by far the best club that I know of.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's up with that Keith or whatever his name is?
Is he still around or is he all Audi now?

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
All the activity by The GREEK is a turn off and irrelevant. But I also understand the motivation behind it.

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Technically, I was a mod for a few hours. I was not asked, it was a surprise. I was not allowed to access a forum that I moderated while at work, so I had to decline the honor.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
while at work

I'm gonna steer this topic right off the edge.
Speaking of work...
How's your retirement going?

·
Registered
26,634 Posts
Nice, I can do what I want, when I want too and for now, I have the finances to do it. Of course, spending like I did this year, my 401K will be depleted in no time. I don't expect that to continue, but it was nice to be able to fix up the house, buy a new car, take a 3 week road trip and help pay for my son's wedding. I sleep 8 hours every night and my migraines have stopped.

·
2004 B5.5 Variant 1.8T
23,586 Posts
Nice, I can do what I want, when I want too and for now, I have the finances to do it. Of course, spending like I did this year, my 401K will be depleted in no time. I don't expect that to continue, but it was nice to be able to fix up the house, buy a new car, take a 3 week road trip and help pay for my son's wedding. I sleep 8 hours every night and my migraines have stopped.
That's the best thing I have read in a while. I am glad you are doing better after retirement. From what I remember, you had a pretty grueling work schedule.

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's what retirement is about. It's about you. It certainly sounds like things are much better for you. I'm happy for you Paul. Stay as healthy as you can so you can enjoy the retirement for years to come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts