Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I was just going home, and spotted a silver B5.5 Variant leaving Albertson's (blossom hill and Snell) its slammed to the ground, had at least 18'' wheels on it (either dipdish or w/ spacers) I could swear that I saw Quality_Sound ... but what was he doing in this part California?

anyway, if you claim responsibility for this ride, than I want you to know that I hate you for having a nicer ride than me :mad: :lol:

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
SausageRocket said:
well, I was just going home, and spotted a silver B5.5 Variant leaving Albertson's (blossom hill and Snell) its slammed to the ground, had at least 18'' wheels on it (either dipdish or w/ spacers) I could swear that I saw Quality_Sound ... but what was he doing in this part California?

anyway, if you claim responsibility for this ride, than I want you to know that I hate you for having a nicer ride than me :mad: :lol:
I was looking for your house so I could force you to buy my wheels! :lol: But it wasn't me.

You've seen mine in my wheel ad. :wink:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope you had the hiney with you, cause you ware not far away from my house !! :lol:

btw.. the wheels have to wait, I just bought a GIAC (I just need to make it official and pay :lol:)

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
SausageRocket said:
I hope you had the hiney with you, cause you ware not far away from my house !! :lol:

btw.. the wheels have to wait, I just bought a GIAC (I just need to make it official and pay :lol:)

damn...I got people backin' out on me everywhere!!! :p

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
quality_sound said:
SausageRocket said:

damn...I got people backin' out on me everywhere!!! :p
dont warry, we'll make it up to you :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts