Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a beautiful Black B5.5 this morning going down Wilbur Ave in Northridge this morning on my way to work. Looked like it has suspension upgrade with the Vortex kit and nice grill. He was also debadged with a nice black cap where the VW logo is usually placed.

We gave a few nodds and thumbs up before he yanked a left on Vanowen I believe.

If you are a member here I just wanted to take a minute and say very nice ride man I really like how tight and clean it looked. :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that was him... Not a member I guess.

Chatsworth? What do you drive, have I seen you around?

·
Registered
290 Posts
I guess he isn't. He sure has a nice ride, though. He's an older guy; even after seeing his plate I was still kind of surprised.

I've had my 2004 GLS in Reflex Silver since March. My only mods are Alientech window controller, my stereo (with a toggle switch to flip between switched and unswitched power), tint, and the requisite NB sunglass holder. Still contemplating getting chipped, but I think I'll get the SoftSports first. My plates are "3BOYSDD". If you see me around, give a honk!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will look for you. Mine is 1999 (satin silver). Dropped with neuspeed sports and bilstein sports. I have 18s (mille miglia) m3 rear lip painted lowers and a lot more but that should be enough to recognize me though. Sorry no NB sunglass holder though :bow:

Check my profile in members section... it would be cool to meet more valley B5ers

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Hey guys go to the events & gatherings page and sign up for the Los Angeles meet, or just drop a ppost saying you want one, we soo need more LA meets!

Rich :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.