Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
around 6 this morning i left for work and just around the corner from my girlfriends i saw a sweet looking satin silver b5 dropped with mille miglia wheels and a kamei grill parked on hillside rd. in dedham. just curious if it was someone on here, if not maybe i should drop a note on the window some night.

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
That was fishboston .. he left your girlfriends place at 5:45 :shock:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she lives in boston but every so often we babysit the dog at her moms house about three houses away. your car looks great, who tinted your taillights? i saw your exhaust, did you do any other mods besides the obvious ones, chip or anything? oh yeah, welcome to the club. and by the way guys my girl left with me :wink:

all these boston b5's here now, we need a get together.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i've never been, and i've been into vw's pretty heavy for 10 years, i'd love to bring my b5 this year but i'm not sure if i can get time off from work again. maybe we all can get something going, a drive or something.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
well lets get some pics. welcome to the club too :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well,
I just bought the car a couple of months ago, and can't take the credit because most of the work was already done, but there is still plenty to be done. The major mods are a GIAC 1 Bar chip, Eibach Springs, Bilstein Shocks, front and rear sway bars, A8 brake upgrade, 2.5" Downpipe and exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts