Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's weird cause I'm in Jacksonville, NC. You don't see really nice cars like that out here. It was beautiful though. Made me want to keep a digital camera in the car at all times. The odd thing is, the brake calipers are what grabbed my attention most. The license plates stated "FAR2FAST" from NC.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
See no one's replying because we don't know much else to say besides...DAMN. I've seen one before too though, I was following it for a bit. The thing that struck me most was the incredibly flared rear fenders, you could just tell that it meant business.

But Meh, RS6? I saw a Lambo Countach, yesterday and a Ferrari Testarossa today! Both in black! No Joke! :lol:

-Wapptor

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The best cars i ever see are a couple v12 austin marton vanquish (sp?), my nieghbor has some special eddition lotus. Couple nice amgs and m5's. I see a couple Ferrari's from time to time. A couple of people i know have nsx's. Oh and a super nice gt3 yellow with nice rims that rumbles my buddies dinner plates when his neighboor parks it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yah, I see Ferraris/Lambs/and other exotics around, but something about seeing a RS6 just seems so much more special. Any rich f-ck can buy a Ferrari for the recognition, but... the RS6 is so subtle... and so... beautiful... and... just makes me... hot... in that special way :nervous: :lol:

·
Registered
943 Posts
I'll never be able to get over the fact that it only comes in Tiptronic. That just disguists me.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
A I know, her father owns an exotic car dealership and owns a yellow Enzo ::drool:: :bow: , and also a number of rare Porsches, an origonal Shelby Cobra, and an F1 car. He stores car for his clients as well, of which include a few 360 Modenas and a 560 Maranello (sp?)...Needless to say, I had to get her # pretty quick :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Out here, it's all Benz 8)

Suburbia doesn't take too well to sports cars (although I have seen a Dodge Viper at my local golf course and an old 67 Mustang) nor does it seem to like anything Euro other than Benz. A few nice Audi's, but no S4's and definetly no RS6's

A family I know that's pretty loaded has an A4 (daughter's car), an Explorer (daughter's car), 328i, MDX, and a CLK55 AMG

I saw it for the first time yesterday, I was drooling

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.