Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, just kidding about the penguin game... Actually I think all new threads should contain some sort of reference to a flash-based penguin game.

Anyway... I was walking to my car after work last week and saw a silver A3 sitting in traffic on Colfax in downtown denver. As far as I know these are not yet available here - am I wrong about that?

ok, so its not that exciting. but its friday night and i have nothing better to do than start a stupid thread about a car I saw several days ago... hey, it was exciting to me! :D

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i think it was a 3 door. also, it was packed full - looked like about 4 or 5 people in there. I need to start carrying my camera with me... :)

If it had been a 5 door I think i would have noticed.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I'll keep my eyes peeled -- I always love the previous A3 models, not so much the current 2004 models you see above as they look more generic and lacking in that aggresive cheeky wedge profile.

I always thought the A3/S3 is the most sexiest hatch, besides the Alfa Romeo 147:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I remember seeing a 3 door A3 when I went to Barbados last year my girl at the time was like why are you all up on the car whats the big deal its an Audi. :crazy:

Here's to the A3. :bow:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts