Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw the press release on the new Arteon and it looks like German VW. Does anyone know features the US version will have? It looks like all the Euro bells and whistles.

·
Registered
26,077 Posts
Looks like it will come with just about everything available in top models. Pricing will be interesting as with most VW, base models look to be decent prices, but for better options, the price climbs quickly.

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
No VR6 evidently though. I'll bet the only "color" available will be some shade of blue too. Everything else will be black, grey, white.

·
Registered
142 Posts
No VR6 evidently though. I'll bet the only "color" available will be some shade of blue too. Everything else will be black, grey, white.
I just watched a Top Gear episode saying the same thing. All mid to high-end european cars come in black and shades of grey/silver/blue :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looking forward to this car. I had always liked the CC but never pulled the trigger on one. When the lease is up on my Golf R this is on my list of replacements.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I may be interested in this car, but would wait until used ones for the projected new car prices of mid 30s to low 40s come down to the upper teens in a few years. It would also depend on how long the model lasts. The CC was only around for 10 model years while the Passat has been with us for a good 15 years longer than the entire US run of the original Type 1 Beetle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts