Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After continued issues with my 2003 W8, I am sorry to say I am leaving the VW family. I have loved visiting ClubB5 over the years, and sorry to have to leave. I may check in from time to time. However after a near dozen visits to the dealer, and them throwing up their arms in frustration and claiming they can't help me anymore, I ditched the W8.

I got into a nice, used certified BMW 530 that will hopefully have much better service. I may have said bad things about my dealer in the past, but I will give Prestige Imports credit for working with me in getting into another car without much pain or out of pocket expense.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Good luck with the Beema!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Aw man! And a B5er in my own area too!

I have had my Passat serviced by Prestige once and was very pleased with the diagnosis, repair and professionalism. I was out of warranty though so it was expen$ive. I do it all myself now.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
GOOD TO GO!

Why are you sorry? Gotta do what you gotta do. Especially when the initial experience is so bad. Best of luck with the 5er.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.