vs storybook1 from Storys
Offensive power: (25,405)
Offensive power: 8,822
Defensive power: (17,725)
Defensive power: 14,045
Stamina: (3,992)
Stamina: 1,044 -
Town wall: 61%

I should win this - I'm on the left, he's on the right....

·
Registered
858 Posts
You guys still doing this or what?

It seems our friends in WLA have been talking to Wolfie alliance....

·
Registered
858 Posts
Here's the update....

I have cleaned out (seriously - all the way out) Storys and Storys2 and am in the process of cleaning out Storys4 (only a Lvl 3 port though - it takes a bit).

I have also cleaned out the Moriha cities, though he is inactive. I would like to take on Cerberus as I could use the gold - anyone able to get a spy in? I've had two knocked out but haven't really made a concerted effort as I went after Storys instead.

I have been able to finance boats #61, 62 and 63 through my pillages..... so it's been pretty good.

Let me know your thoughts on where you are going to go and if you need help.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
As @ 21:40 game time on September 3rd Cerberus had - 53 Ballista and 22 Flamers - gold/gold upgrades.

I'm now ready to lay down my 5th colony right in the middle of the action :D

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
As @ 21:40 game time on September 3rd Cerberus had - 53 Ballista and 22 Flamers - gold/gold upgrades.

I'm now ready to lay down my 5th colony right in the middle of the action :D
since i have been slacking off with attacks, let me know if you want any help with supplies or what not.

i'm trying to get my GR leveled up on colony 5. turns out it takes a while to get the warehouse to level 15, etc. :salute:

·
Registered
858 Posts
let me know.... I am off on a different venture right now.. one of the other guys in my neigborhood just went inactive with a stash of gold $4m+..... and his cities are only defended by navy! No army whatsoever.... User name is The Joker. I am in the process of clearing out the cities.... Freakin' boats are SO SLOW compared to transports - and I'm using Flamers and Paddles (fastest available).

21 - 29 of 29 Posts