Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Club B5

Please hear me out:

Many of you have seen my posts and have commented on them. I have read them and have thought about what other people have said.

As you know I HATE HONDA's like most of you guys. And I am sorry if I have offended any of you. I just love B5's so much and love this website, and all the other people who have done mods on there cars.

I once again am very sorry for upsetting anyone, and hope that everything is cool!!!

Peace out Club B5

Richard

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Miss a day at CB5.com and you miss a lot. :lol: :lol: I guess... :???: :???: :???:

Thanks for saying sorry, but why??? :???:

Anyhow, just be respectful to others here. That's how this site got to be as great of a place as it is. We all respect eachother's different views. You may not agree with someone else here, but put in intelligent terms, a conversation between disagreeing parties can often times lead to new understandings.

I know I have learned a thing or two form folks here that I may not have ever thought of becoming friends with if we had met on the street. And I've been around this place since the begging few weeks so I've seen a lot. Tollerance is a great thing that needs to be praticed more in the world. :)

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I think he is apologizing for his incessant hatred for all things Foreign except for German cars. Just glancing at his posts. He is pretty heated about anything Japanese.

:roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
schmove
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing