Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE:

SONY MEX-BT5100 + SONY XT-XM1 :: COMBO!

CAR CD/MP3 RECEIVER WITH AM/FM RADIO + BUILT IN AMP AND EQUALIZER AND BUILT IN COMPLETE HANDS FREE BLUETOOTH PHONE OPERATION
PLUS XM SATELLITE RADIO TUNER FOR OVER 170+ COMMERCIAL FREE MUSIC CHANNELS, NEW, SPORTS AND WEATHER!!!

DETAILS:
Selling my Sony head unit (MEX-BT5100) .. it has a top-quality built-in bluetooth system, for hands free technology. I'm also including an XM radio tuner. Also you can stream stereo bluetooth audio through this head unit.

Sold my previous car, and put a new HU in my Passat, so this must go. Questions? Let me know. I've also got this going on eBay right now (see HERE).

Here is more info for those who want......

Product Description (not my words, taken from another site)

The Sony MEX-BT5100 is the newest receiver out from Sony, and it offers features only available in this receiver! Did you think only luxury cars that cost $50,000 or more can have a built in top of the line Bluetooth system? Did you thing it is impossible to turn your car CD player into a fully functional cell phone?

Introducing the Sony MEX-BT5100 Bluetooth receiver for 2008! This will display all your caller ID information and mute your music automatically, when you receive a phone call! Included is a built in microphone (no extra wiring), so you can talk hands free, and the sound will come through your car speakers, and you can talk freely! You can even search your phone book and dial through the receiver. The rotary joystick control will make it easy to control all the bluetooth functions.

The MEXBT5100 will play CD/MP3/WMA/CD-R and CD/RW and will sound good doing it! The built in 52x4 watt amp is powerful and will make your speakers sound super-loud! The built in equalizer will sound great with all types of music, and you can easily add amps, and subs, because this receiver has built in front, rear, and sub pre-amp outputs. The aux input will allow you to hook up an audio device such as an MP3 player or anything else. Please read through the features for more information.

Key Radio Features:

In Dash CD/MP3/WMA//AAC Bluetooth receiver
Built in hands free cell phone technology
Built in microphone (no extra wiring)
Built in multi use control knob to control bluetooth and other functions
Built in 52 x 4 watt amp
Talk hands free with your cell phone
Dial through the receiver
Receive calls and caller ID functions hands free
Stream music from your bluetooth cell phone to the receiver
Transfer your phone book to the receiver for quick dialing
High Sound Quality with Advanced Audio Technology reproducement
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 120 dB
Fluorescent 3 line easy to read display
Frequency Response: 10-20,000 Hz
Flip-Down faceplate
Built in advanced music equalizer
Front, Rear, and Sub preamp outputs (4 volt)
Built in Low-Pass and High Pass Crossover filters
Rear aux input
CD changer controls
XM and Sirius Ready
Detachable Face
Loudness control
Clock
IPod ready
18 FM/12 AM presets
Remote Control
Free remote and wiring included as pictured

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not supposed to put external eBay or Craigslist links in postings.

Is it too much trouble to post all the information in your original post?
Ahhh okay didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I've edit my original post to show just the text and still have the link to eBay because that is how I'm obviously hosting pics right now. Hope that is acceptable.

To those curious ... I'm happy to have someone buy thru here (paypal or whatever) ... so i can sell outside of flea-bay obviously. So thanks... hope my edit makes it more forum-rule acceptable..?! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I bought my B5 Passat wagon about two weeks ago. Don't you read fatDUBS more carefully?! ;) I'm a B5-boy now .. hehe..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts