Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was in hostpital, I left my car on parking lot. When I came back I saw something terrbile :puke: Somebody hit my rear bumper, and of course ran away :banghead:

Do you think it is ready for paintjob? :cry:

·
Registered
278 Posts
That is painful to look at. I have unfortunately had this done to me before too. Get some good polish and have at it. Don't give up, it will eventually come out. You just have to keep buffing it. Applying a good wax doesn't hurt when your done.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
luckily they didn't hit somewhere on the car that is sheet metal; hence no dents. good luck with the buffing/waxing!
Yes thats little luck :banghead: I would rather kick that guy to his a** :mad: I am so angry when I am thinking about moral of those peaople :poke:
And thank you for wishing gl ;)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
It`s always sad to see anybody do such a thing to a nice car like yours Allbacore. I totally feel with you, and good luck with the repair/waxing!
It should be special treatment for low-lifes that do such thing and then run:banghead:

You should have a lot of these hangin around on your car when parking:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It`s always sad to see anybody do such a thing to a nice car like yours Allbacore. I totally feel with you, and good luck with the repair/waxing!
It should be special treatment for low-lifes that do such thing and then run:banghead:

You should have a lot of these hangin around on your car when parking:

:lol: thank you for making it easier for me :thumbup:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
something unbelievable :mad: While I was shopping with my wife and come back I got "beautiful" look again! ! ! :mad::mad::mad:
Pics:

I was at the dealer and the verdict was paintjob, and leave them car for 4 days :banghead:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Incredible!
I`m feeling so sorry for you, Allbacore! At least now you got to repair your bumper as well.
When your car is in the paint-shop, ask them if they can paint it brigh yellow, so other can see your car!

·
Registered
9,415 Posts
DAMMMMMMmmmmmm i feel for ya bro

gotta learn where to park ..... don't park next to beaters and minivans ... and don't look for the closest spot next to the entrance... park in the back by yourself and take a 20 second extra walk to the store. works for me everytime.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
DAMMMMMMmmmmmm i feel for ya bro

gotta learn where to park ..... don't park next to beaters and minivans ... and don't look for the closest spot next to the entrance... park in the back by yourself and take a 20 second extra walk to the store. works for me everytime.

X2. Worked like a charm for my GLI. Didn't get one ding in 3 years of doing that. I've also learned to enjoy the extra walk across the parking lot. As an added bonus, its a calorie burner. These days I can use the exercise. :nervous:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you guys, I was parking alone nobody was near me...but yeah from today I will rather go 250 meters away from entrance... :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts