Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently took some new pictures of the 8 Banger and figure I post them for all to see. Ok I swiched things around so everyone should be able to see now.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Julian, I appreciate the offer but I decided to switch to the ones used by Bryan. :wink:

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
sweet ride, love to see the "8banger" name when we are talking about a :b5: , it's amazing :lol: , looking good............Rah........... :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice ride. I really like the painted lowers.

How are the painted lowers working for you? Have you noticed any chips yet? How long have you had it painted?

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
CLEAN :thumbup:

love the painted lowers :bow:

you have nj plates? why?
isn't your insurance gonna be much much much higher if your registered over here as compared to ny? :weirdo:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice lowers, and love the wheels...

now lower that puppy!

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
speedracer329 said:
hey Flippped who painted your lowers, they look great. :wink:
Speedracer, I had them painted by a collision shop in Brooklyn.

TX-B5.5 said:
Looks good w/the painted lowers :thumbup:
BTW, how many times did you get dumped on w/all those gulls around :p
TX-B5.5, As for the gulls it took them a few minues but then started to bomb away. In total I got hit 5 times thats when I moved off quickly so I could clean the mess up. :evil:

jaxx4k said:
did u win b5 of the month over at b5one.com
Jaxx4k, You are correct.OneB5 of the month

aldolicious77 said:
same here..i wanan paint mine too..but just dont want to deal with them cracking and all..... :mad:
Aldo, I have had them painted for just about 18 months and the only problem I've encountered are minor chipping within certain areas due to gravel and rocks shooting up off the ground. Don't get me wrong this isn't a major issue but its one that has started to take its toll and will eventually need to be redone.

4meezy said:
CLEAN :thumbup:

love the painted lowers :bow:

you have nj plates? why?
isn't your insurance gonna be much much much higher if your registered over here as compared to ny? :weirdo:
Meezy, Simple South Jersey That should explain everything. :wink:

NoneRock said:
lookin good... :thumbup:

Have you made a decision on your suspension yet?
James, I have decided to go with either KW or Konigsport coilovers. As you were aware I was trying to wait for a shock & spring set for the car but no one has come out with both. (H&R just made springs)

As for everone else thank you for the compilments. :drink: :beer: :drink: :beer:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts