Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok boys and girls...alot of work has been done since my first picture post...these were taken at the airport I am training at between flights, so they are by no means professionally done...just happened to see good scenery and snapped a few...enjoy! :thumbup:

· Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I spy a lip, Moar plz. Car looks hot! I'm in the process of blacking my rubs the same way. Glad to see the finished product looks as good as this.
The lip is just the infamous Home Depot garage door seal. $9 at a local hardware store plus some double sided tape...needs to be finished on the ends, but i think it turned out good compared to the $120 cupra lip

· Read Only
874 Posts
The lip is just the infamous Home Depot garage door seal. $9 at a local hardware store plus some double sided tape...needs to be finished on the ends, but i think it turned out good compared to the $120 cupra lip
Yeah I thought it was. Think we could catch some more detailed pics of that? I'm a little curious about doing it to mine as well!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.