Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing really new with the ride...except H&R 15mm rear wheel spacers. Washed her up and took some pictures with my buddy's new camera to see if I like it.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Warped said:
Bleser, where you been?

Ride is looking sweet as always :thumbup:
I've actually purposley been trying to stay away from clubb5...it just seemed that the more time I spent on here the less money I had in my bank account! 8)

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
ahahahahah Bleser you have a problem too with this place and never having money in your account? Me too, the car is looking sick and I love how clean it is.

Two suggestions: debadge and get a nice exhuast for the car! :thumbup:

Rich :)

PS I love those rims :bow:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
slimebucket said:
ahahahahah Bleser you have a problem too with this place and never having money in your account? Me too, the car is looking sick and I love how clean it is.

Two suggestions: debadge and get a nice exhuast for the car! :thumbup:

Rich :)

PS I love those rims :bow:
You see what I mean!?! It it just makes me want to upgrade upgrade upgrade!

I've tossed the idea of exhaust around and can't decide at all in that department. I'm not sure if I want it to be noisy (by noisy I mean anything other than stock). If I did decide that I wanted the grumble of an exhaust system, I am not sure if I would keep hidden tips, single-sided dual tips, or dual exhuast. Again, all depends on funds and what I decide (if I ever can).

As for the badging...I like it and like for people to know it is a Passat. I've beaten cars before in a race and they say "I didn't know they made turbo VWs." I reply with "It is the bottom of the line engine option." :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.