Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few new pics, since it was nice today and likely going to rain the rest of the week.

I changed the drop on my car last weekend, it was lower, I have Bilstein adjustables that were rubbing the fender liner.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
looks so sweet :bow:

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
looks great! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, it is a CF import fan hood(not the best fitment), thats why the pins are on there. Anyways, I am starting to get more involved with the car, tired of paying people to do things, starting to aquire my own tools. From reading on here all the time I am learning to do things myself, I am not afraid of messing everything up like I used to. Anyways, I bought a house and am still in school, so it has to be that way, and I have to really budget to get anything extra done to the car, but I have alot of things in mind, first being taking care of my back bumper, which is all scratched up from a hit and run, and a CV boot, and then some more suspension work, I have been reading alot about chas bars, rear sways, A6 strut, etc. This car is starting to get alot of looks from people wherever I go, and last year it was more stealth with S4 wheels(only VW and Audi people noticed anything not normal), now everyone wants to get next to me and floor it. It helps with the tt downpipe and exhaust(forge DV, APR chip), and people that underestimate the 1.8t are left embarassed. Anyways, thanks again.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Looks awesome, i am thinking of changing to that style of grill too, i don't care for the mesh anymore.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
19 Participants
merk20VT
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing