Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've finally gotten in a few mods that have changed the look completely. still to come are some wheels, but, i'll wait until after winter :thumbup:
When I got it:

And now:

Big ups to SauberB5 for helping w/ the install of the new headlights, the wheels (painted adelaids...woot!!!), and the EURO sticker (it gives the 1.8T another 2 lbs of boost:p ) I'm hoping to get some real night shots in soon...but these, will do for now.

·
Registered
221 Posts
usually im not a fan of that color, but u pulled it off.

this dub looks real nice.

that EURO sticker is prime :thumbup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
nice transformation...looks good..where did u get the Euro sticker?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's a copper-bronze wheel paint...i was skeptical at first, but after seeing how they looked, i loved them immediately.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
teh_herz said:
I've finally gotten in a few mods that have changed the look completely. still to come are some wheels, but, i'll wait until after winter :thumbup:
When I got it:

And now:

Big ups to SauberB5 for helping w/ the install of the new headlights, the wheels (painted adelaids...woot!!!), and the EURO sticker (it gives the 1.8T another 2 lbs of boost:p ) I'm hoping to get some real night shots in soon...but these, will do for now.
I have the same color!!!!!:thumbup: nice i love it!!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
3.67 rustoleum flat black spray paint, 3 light coats (emblem popped right out of the grill, just gotta do it carefully) and thanks guys! i REALLY love the feedback! :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
actually, i looked at this again since yesterday, and yesterday it looked like a rele aqua green... now it looks rele baby blue, looks better today! maybe tomrro it will be the best thing ive ever seen?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts