Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS not a FEELER any more... need to sell.

EDIT:
I'm sorry , but let me be a bit more specific... This exhaust that i purchased a few months back was suppose to bolt up to stock components, back then i was planning on upgrading to PES turbo system which the cat would not be removed.
I'm looking to sell both, downpipe and exhaust system as "ONE" peice. But if there is a situation which i have a sure buyer for both.. i will part.
This kit WAS NEVER installed, perfectly brand NEW. I will not need this exhaust kit anymore for the reason that my car is undergoing major engine enhancements, so the TT exhaust will do me no good. I will need 3in minium. Thats why im selling this TT exhaust.

this exhaust was meant to be placed on a 98 passat, AEB 1.8t motor. Tiptronic trans.

As you probably now...

My car is going to alot of modifications, body and engine.
I came to find out today by the shop where the car is located, that i cant use my TT exhaust.

So, i have no choice to sell it, and get SOME money back.

This is a NEW exhaust w/ hardware... it was NEVER placed or driven on the car.
I still have the original box that it came from, but i did open the box to check all the contents.

Here are some pics of the exhaust ...
I'm thinking of selling it for 450$, and the downpipe for 150$
Plus shipping...

Let me know>>>

original box...

complete system...

downpipe...

resonator...

borla muffer

Can either respond to this thread... or PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Will this fit on a b5.5? I have an 04 and I'm intrested... and local. Michael

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update up on top...

Dont quote me on this one, but a b5.5 and a b5 are based on the same chassis. So it should work on either one.

John

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WHITE1.8T-B5 said:
is the downpipe from the turbo back? I ask because when I called TT they told me it was not, but by looking @ the pics it looks like it is, can you confirm this for me?
thanks
no.. its from the cat back..
according to techtonics.. the race pipe is another part that replaces your cat... that peice i dont have.

John

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Lil Jon says,

"YeahYaah, this is a good deal"

"Wwwwwhhhhhaaaaaatttt, your selling the muffler John? OooooooKKkkkkkay!"

Bump for a buddy

Rich :D

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BUMP>.. still for sale...

complete exhaust with downpipe!!!... 600$ plus shipping... i will give some help on the shipping costs..

NEED TO SELL..

john ... PM me
or email me at [email protected] :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Can you explain to me the reasons for the downpipe specifically? How much louder it makes it and what the cost would be without it? Somewhat interested.

-Wapptor

1 - 20 of 20 Posts