Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Rondell Type 62 in 17x8 with a 37mm offset. There are 3 Sumitomo HTR+ 225/45-ZR17 tires on these wheels that have about 8k miles on them. I constantly got complements on them because they looked so good on my B5 and I think they would look great on a B5.5 as well.

Right before I sold my car I hit a nasty pot-hole and shredded the tire. I then had the wheel checked out and found it was out of round. I took it locally to a shop called Hubcap Heaven. They insured me that when I got it back that wheel would be just as durable as the other 3. They are a sponser for the Tarheel Sports Car Club, one of the oldest and largest clubs in the South. Feel free to contact Hubcap Heaven if you have any questions about quality or their processes.

Hubcap Heaven & Wheels
"Authorized Tire Rack® Installer"
214 Hillsboro Street, Suite 103
Cary, NC 27513
919-319-3484
HubcapHvn_AT_aol_DOT_com

Currently they have some center caps with VW Stickers in them, but I should be able to get some Rondell Center Caps from a local Rondell dealer if you would like them.

Here is a pic of the wheels as of yesterday (Sorry, but they might look a little wet. I had just washed them).

Here is a pic of the wheels on my old B5.

I would like to get around $500 for the set (plus shipping). I am hoping I can sell them here and don't have to list them on Ebay, so make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out. I'm willing to sell without the tires as well, just contact me if that interests you. Please post or PM if you have any questions at all.

-andy

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
fundage is tight right now, but my wife is looking for wheels for her A4. We live in Jacksonville, so I could arrange a pick up if these don't sell. Give me until March 15 if you would before posting them on EBay, but if someone else here wants them, then I don't mind. :thumbup: for sweet rims

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes they are still available, but I'm talking with several people trying to work out pricing and shipping. Please feel free to make an offer if you are interested.

I apologize to those I have not gotten back to about shipping costs. We got a few inches of snow here today and are expecting to pickup a few more tonite (which is a BIG deal here in NC), but I should be able to get out on Saturday and get everything figured out.

Thanks,

-andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
raleigh-b5
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing