Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD (PAID): W8 Bi-Xenon B5.5 Headlamps "WORKS FULLY on 1.8T

I have up for sale my own pair of W8 Bi-Xenon headlamps, I have fixed the wiring so it works for 1.8T/V6 Passat, the Bi-Xenon and Halogen High Beams WORK FULLY! The brackets where broken off before but fixed by the VW Dealership to full BRAND NEW SPEC. These are the same exact Headlamps as the Euro Spec Plug and Play, but they are 100% legal in the US and TINTED. These sell for over $1300 at the dealer, and $1050 is the lowest I've seen them, and that does not even include the 4 hours of labor to make them work on a 1.8T or V6. I do not know what to sell these for so I will make this as a auction...

I will be taking offers for 1 week (more if no good bids are made), after one week I will sell to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at $550, please post your bids as a reply.

Thank you...

Alex [email protected]

Pictures.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D.Passat00 said:
would these fit on the B5, or just the B5.5?
Only fits a B5.5, unless you want to spend a arm and leg to have a body shop make them fit, haha

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Scuba2001 said:
Wow, bidding at 550, great starting price. Someone JUMP. And where's Jacob when you need him?
I know i tried to put his name in for the euro-spec ones a couple days ago, but he never posted and now they are sold.
With a price of 550 these wont be here for long :crazy:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: FS: W8 Bi-Xenon B5.5 Headlamps "WORKS FULLY on 1.8T/V6

Pictures are back up, sorry!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
12 Participants
alex310
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing