Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Thanks for kind words everyone. And sorry for being such an infrequent poster. I thought I would stop back by and update things. The E21 is down, and getting ready for an engine swap. The 100hp 4cyl M10 is coming out and a 168 hp 6cyl M20 is going in. My E28 sat around broken forever, and is finally back up and running. I changed up the wheels a bit.

The E21 has it's winter wheels on and the E28 has a set of Enkei EK98's

The daily duty Enkeis and the E21's summer set of custom RMs.

The Passat is still in family hauling mode, and waiting for me to put the ST coilovers on that have been sitting in the garage for close to a year. I wont be lowering the car any more than it is with the H&R, I'll just be using them to stiffen up the ride a bit, and have shocks that do a lot better at that height.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Nice Passat.
The Fat Five looks good :thumbup:
Its funny,we in Germany want the US Parts and in the US the European Parts :D
That is indeed funny. Although, I've not found anyone in Europe that wants US-spec bumpers from older BMWs.

ION:

The sun was out, I washed the wagon, and got a new photo. I also spent out $700 in various deferred maintenance items. There's still a couple other things to fix as well. And the coilover I bought last year might finally go on.

Also washed the E28.

And I'm selling off the fancy wheels to pay for a long-awaited engine swap. Nothing like 70% more HP. For those not familiar with all the nerdy details of such things. These new wheels are actually very rare in the US. They are a European-market E30 wheel that came in this size and offset. Simple, subtle, but rare nonetheless. They go by the name Euroweaves (BBS RZ, 4x100, 15x7, ET24, also called 15" Style 5's.)

I'm a fan, as the car will look a lot more sleepy, but be packing a lot more power. 170hp in a 2,200 lbs car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
greatly Picture of your Passat.
Why is in the US the Xenon light so rare? At us have the most Passat Xenon :D

Have u 2 BMW E28??
In Germany are the BMW very rare.
Most guy´s drive Passat or Audi A6.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts