Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.

I dont post a lot but I have been reading the forum for quite a while. A week ago I traded my much loved and slighty modded Passat on a R32.

In Australia the R32 is a very limited edition with only 200 imported. They are individually numbered....mine #190. The chance to get into one these cars was too much for me to say no to and unfortunately I cant afford to keep the Passat and have an .:R32.

So thanks for all the information I have gleaned from the site and I will be coming back to see what the latest Passat mods are from time to time.

Cheers
David.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
We can't hate on an R32 that is a BIG DAWG. But guess you know what is goin to piss you off....

When you find out that one day the Golf 5 will have an options package just like the R32 then you will be like SHIT :mad: my car is not that special.

I know how you feel, I swore I would never own an SUV as a daily driver but I have started looking at Touregs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Excellent Choice and Congrats!

Congrats, an excellent decision. I see the current R32 just like the outgoing S3....

Here are some pics of my friends R32 , i helped him align his OEM HIds yesterday night.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I love that car. They need a Passat version of the R32, to be sure!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
love that car. They need a Passat version of the R32, to be sure!
Why would they need an R32 passat and they already have the WAIT passat
Oh I mean the W8 270hp all wheel drive and a 6speed if you order it that way.

They should make a GOLF R40 and put the w8 engine in that one.

Or you can just buy an R32 (If you can still find one) and take it to HPA performance and drop another 10grand and get a twin turbo kit fitted to your car.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
phantom GLI said:
love that car. They need a Passat version of the R32, to be sure!
Why would they need an R32 passat and they already have the WAIT passat
Oh I mean the W8 270hp all wheel drive and a 6speed if you order it that way.

They should make a GOLF R40 and put the w8 engine in that one.

Or you can just buy an R32 (If you can still find one) and take it to HPA performance and drop another 10grand and get a twin turbo kit fitted to your car.
Try about 20 w/ install. But hey, for 0-30 in one second flat... might be worth it to some... im just waiting for someone to take the brand new passat w/ that 3.2 vr6 and drop a twin turbo on that motha.... I see someone has already purchased the www.clubB6.com web name... plans are already in the making.....

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Congrats. Keep it out of the bush, eh? :wink:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
That car is for short people. I couldn;t even fit in it in the dealership! I lived with that before when I had a corrado. Had to drive with the sunroof open for head room!

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
danteshors said:
That car is for short people. I couldn;t even fit in it in the dealership! I lived with that before when I had a corrado. Had to drive with the sunroof open for head room!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm only 5'9" but it felt to me like there was plenty of room for a 6 footer in there.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for all the comments.......I cant stop smilling whenever I get in the car :)

danteshors said:
Mate, you must one very tall guy, I am 6ft and have trouble at all. Mind you we dont get the sunroof here so no loss of headroom.

Here is a couple of pics

And one with my mates blue .:R

[/list]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.