Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to dump the HKS BOV, and look at getting a Forge DV. So, I am selling the HKS BOV for $125 shipped which includes the block off hose and cap, intercooler flange, and sound fin. This DOES include the recirculation peices.

*UPDATE* I was able to locate the the recirculation part, so thats up for grabs now. If its not sld by today, I might as well keep the dern thing.

Lemme know,
Steve

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
you sure you want that red spring in the forge. IIRC forge discontinued putting the red springs even in the dv-r valves. too stiff. the 007's come stock with the green

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
would you be interested in a trade for an almost new Go Fast Bits Stealth FX hybrid BOV bypass valve? Let me know.
This is the adjustable one right?
It can be full diverter or full BOV or 17 postitions between.
Those go for $350.00
http://www.ndimports.com/catalog/engine_perf/default.asp?product_group=diverter_valves&action=step_two&title=Diverter Valves

I have this valve it can be really quiet and really loud . i love it.

why would you want to trade that valve for a $200 HKS BOV ?

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The green spring would be fine, no big deal.

The BOV I got was the $300 valve that included the recirculation kit and flange to work on the VW 1.8T's. Its a custom fitting and such that is available through ECSTuning. I paid $175 for the valve. I have since lost the recirculation fitting, so I am selling the HKS SSQ BOV with block of fitting, clamps, sound fin, and flange. The valve is adjustable, but on our cars, the adjustment is all the way down, and works great. The sound CANNOT be adjusted.

I am selling the HKS valve for $125, or an even swap with the Forge 007 DV.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.