Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my HIDs. I'm selling them with the In-Pro crystal clear corners. They were on the car for about a year and have NO damage to them at all. Before I even put them on I put Xpel lense protection on both the headlamps and the corners. I may have driven the car for 7k miles if that in the last year and these lights are perfect. One of the ballasts is slightly different from the other, with a right angle bulb holder as opposed to straight on. I'm including PIAA xtreme white bulbs that I use for the highbeams which match the HIDs in color perfectly. E-mail me with questions. $800+shipping for all of it.

I will take some pics of the lights out of the car and add them to these.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Good deal.......wish i had the $$$ to buy em now cause i'll be lookin in the spring. Why are u sellin em??? and what do u mean by a right angle bulb holder??? how does this affect the light??

·
Registered
333 Posts
B5veedub - I'm good friends with Skian and he is selling his car. I was actually going to buy them, however, I might be selling mine too with the second baby on the way...:) Anyway, I know they are in great shape and they completely blow away the stock setup. The ballast charger box is the same, the only difference is the connector at the end of the wire. On one of them it comes straight out and plugs into the bulb which is secured to the light housing. On the other, the wires come out of the box and connect to a connector that is shaped like an "L", but still plug directly into the light bulb and then secures to the housing. There is no difference in the bulb only the connector.

·
Registered
424 Posts
See I tell her all the time how I want them, and she tells me go get them, how much are they? I never thought once to lie, but told her the truth and she told me that they were too expensive and thats the end of story. So thats where I stand... Lesson learned is to never tell a woman how much you spend modding your ride. :puke:

·
Registered
155 Posts
PM sent! :thumbup:

:b5: 4Mo

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kuntakintay...I never told her what I spent or that I had them it all...not sure how I pulled it off, but I did. SHe even commented on how she liked them and at one point she had a 2k Variant????? Go figure and you are correct, never tell 'em what it's going to cost.

:nervous:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
lets just say that this should be the FIRST mod before wheels, suspension, body kits, etc! I've had mine since last summer, and I will never own another car without HID's ever. EVER. get a pair, it's the best investment you'll ever make

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
Skian
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing