Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Price is 1200$ with tires and centering rings for passat. BBS bolts that comes with it.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
canpass said:
Price is 1200$ with tires and centering rings for passat. BBS bolts that comes with it.
Like F. Monger said, it is only 1360 from tirerack and i believe they have free shipping so your with shipping is only like $20 cheaper, since the tires need to be replaced too.

·
Registered
246 Posts
rollin is right, $1356 18X8.5" for just the rims on Tirerack. Shipping isnt free its about $60.. Why not just sell them no tires and come down a bit on the price...

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
I really like the wheels and they seem to be in EXCELLENT condition, but the price is just to hight for used wheels.
I would be willing to spend around $800-$900 + shipping (that is without tires) so if this is an okay price with you let me know if not then good luck selling them :thumbup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bump! Offer needed. I just ordered some Pirelli P ZERO ROSSO 8) for them 225/40ZR18. Best tires IMO. If someone wants them with the new tires we can make a deal.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sold to liviu here on the board. Very good price for him. You had a sweet deal. They are for sale @ 610 CAN$ each @ RMR autosport, which is the only BBS seller here.

Watch out guys my new rims are coming soon... :lol:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts