Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to use these grills to replace the grill on my 2000 B5 so that I could have foglights but I've decided to do something different with my lower grill. These grills are not a direct plug and play. Some modifications will need to be made to secure them to the lower valence. I only have the grills, no lights. I don't have the lights because I was going to get a set of Hella DE Fogs, and not the OEMs that come with this grill. You can see a picture of the grills in this thread: http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590902&highlight=#590902

$50 shipped.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Re: F.S. Chinese B5 Lower Foglight Grills

4MyPassat said:
I was going to use these grills to replace the grill on my 2000 B5 so that I could have foglights but I've decided to do something different with my lower grill. These grills are not a direct plug and play. Some modifications will need to be made to secure them to the lower valence. I only have the grills, no lights. I don't have the lights because I was going to get a set of Hella DE Fogs, and not the OEMs that come with this grill. You can see a picture of the grills in this thread: http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=590902&highlight=#590902

$50 shipped.
Anyone want the matching pair of brand new chinese OE B5 fogs just contact me.
$90 shipped
sorry for hijacking. :wink:

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh, no problem. It makes the grills more desirable cause someone can buy your lights to go with it and they know hey will fit properly.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm getting some odd questions on these grills. I am not sure how much clearer I can be than my first post, but here it is:

Chinese OEM Front Fog Grills ONLY! NO LIGHTS. Just the two long, black grill pieces in the above link. $50 shipped.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So I was doing some cleaning and realized that I still had these lying around. They are still for sale at $50 shipped. Lemme know if you have any questions.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts