Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
toneloc07 said:
i can get these off ebay for cheaper than that they are only 50$ plus 10$ shipped, will you take anything lower than $50
Try Ebay then...Honestly I have never seen those on Ebay... If you do let me know!

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
toneloc07 said:
just type in 2002 passat in the search field and they have them you just have to look through all the stuff.
Couldn't find anything... Are you talking German Ebay or US? Send me a link, please!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
If it was for HID I would get it. But then you wouldn't sell :wink: Bump for you. Anyone finds it on ebay for $50 must be lucky.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah i dont know just search it, i found them, but i didnt feel like spening that much money on them. maybe i should have since they are worth more than that. just keep searching like every week and i am sure you can find some

·
Registered
156 Posts
Re: FS: Brand New Mattig Headlight Mask B5.5

gerwazy said:

I bought a set of HIDs while visiting Europe so I will no longer need those. They are brand new, never mounted. I am asking $120 shipped for the set that comes with all the necessary stuff you need to mount them. :D :beer: :D
Still available? I'm keen - whats your best offer? I'm from Singapore though.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: FS: Brand New Mattig Headlight Mask B5.5

Loverboy said:
gerwazy said:

I bought a set of HIDs while visiting Europe so I will no longer need those. They are brand new, never mounted. I am asking $120 shipped for the set that comes with all the necessary stuff you need to mount them. :D :beer: :D
Still available? I'm keen - whats your best offer? I'm from Singapore though.
PM sent. LMK

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
11 Participants
Dubbin_down_in_GA
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing