Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a brand new set of Hella HID's for my car. Now I no longer need the xenon hardware in my old lamps... I had initially kicked around the idea of setting up this hardware in my wife's Golf, however I think removing the Philips xenon lamps and Hella ballasts would render the old "stock" headlamps useless.

Sooooo... Here it goes, I am contemplating selling the entire works with the bulbs and ballasts. Also, you have the option of using the wiring harness that the original seller supplied to me. I am including it as well.

Anyone interested? Make me an offer! (Please don't waste my time or yours with ridiculous offers.) I have $350.00 invested in the xenon hardware alone. I am thinking $450.00 will be the lowest price I am willing to let these go for. Here is a picture of the left headlamp. You would be buying BOTH of course... :)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wish I had the money right now.. Bump for a great deal :thumbup:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not in a hurry... Whoever PM's me and commits to $450.00 will get them. Maybe I'll change this from a feeler to a FS... :)

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
so are u going to be selling just the hid kit or the actuall head lights with the kits installed???? If so then i'll take both head lights with the kits installed....for 450 shipped...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Homeboy... I just got a PM from Julian, these may be gone already! YES I am selling the complete lights with the kits installed. You will not be getting my $19.00 PIAA Superbright LED city lights or the $25.00 Osram Diadem blinker bulbs. Also I will be retaining my Philips high beam bulbs.

You will receive the entire light assemblies (left and right), the installed Philips D2S HID capsules (bulbs), two original Hella ballasts, and the wiring harness and relay which was sold to me. I purchased this HID equipment brand new. It has and still works flawlessly.

I will NOT sell the headlamps and HID equipment for $450.00 shipped. My bottom dollar is $450.00 plus actual shipping charges via USPS insured Priority mail to your zip code.

I don't intend to conduct this sale as if it were an auction, but... money talks, I hope to settle soon on a price with someone. Once they are gone, I will not have anymore. Here is a chance for one of you to get into a set of HIDs for half the cost others are offering. I don't project they will last more than a few days before selling so I encourage PM's to be sent ASAP...

Also, just for GP I am going to post a picture of the lamps switched on, just so everyone can see that they visually look the same as any other high quality HID system. :wink:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a recent photo of the xenons in operation... Photo made about 15 minutes ago! :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump... A2, shipping will be roughly $20.00-$25.00 according to where you are. I'll package them up this weekend and mail them on Monday via insured USPS Priority mail.

$450.00 is workable, if you use paypal then add 2% for fees. I have to recoupe at least some of my funds.

So, PM me if you want them...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM received... These are SOLD!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
glockfan
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing