Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD: 4 18"x8" Mak Sonics w/Sumitomo HTRZ II's $450!

I'm moving and really have to move these by the end of April. I will not ship out.

I have 4 18" x8" Mak Sonics for sale. 3 of the 4 I'm told are slightly out of round but I didn't even notice it when driving. 1 has a good ~4" rash on it and another has a ~2" rash. But otherwise they are in good condition. 2 tires have ~12k miles and 2 tires have ~6k miles. Come with caps.

$450 to come and take them away. I'm in the San Francisco peninsula. A good deal on some really classy wheels. They're stored and I don't have time to drag them down for pix. But here are some pix when they were new. If you're interested, you can stop on by and give me a hand to bring them down.

[/b]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, only interested in local sale. I currently don't have the time to pack them up. I'd also prefer the the buyer see them when they purchase them.

Cheers,
Gilbert

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump-d-bump

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT for a new price of $450 :crazy: . I can't take these with me!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys. I've gotten back to both of you. Selling this weekend is not a problem. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These guys are sold. Enjoy Matt!

Please lock this thread up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
PassatDude
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing