Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 15" OEM 9 spoke alloys with Hankook Radial H714 195/65/15.
Wheel 1 and 2 are near perfect. Wheel 3 has small scratches on 2 of the spokes. Wheel 4 has curb rash but not too bad. All wheels are not bent and perfectly balanced. They come with center caps, lug set, and VW lock lugs with key. I bought a 2001.5 wagon and the dealership I bought the car from had put brand new tires on the car. I only put a little over 300 miles on the tires before I put 18's on the wagon. Perfect wheels for winter use or just to put on a ride that you want to look stock.
Would prefer pick up in Los Angeles area but I am willing to ship.
$400 OBO + shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: FS: 15" OEM ALLOY WHEELS BRAND NEW HANKOOKS *PICS*

Wagoon,
Would you take an offer of $400.00 shipped to GA?
I can send the funds to you via paypal or any other form of payment if you want.
Thanks,
BrittLockhart
Wagoon said:
Set of 4 15" OEM 9 spoke alloys with Hankook Radial H714 195/65/15.
Wheel 1 and 2 are near perfect. Wheel 3 has small scratches on 2 of the spokes. Wheel 4 has curb rash but not too bad. All wheels are not bent and perfectly balanced. They come with center caps, lug set, and VW lock lugs with key. I bought a 2001.5 wagon and the dealership I bought the car from had put brand new tires on the car. I only put a little over 300 miles on the tires before I put 18's on the wagon. Perfect wheels for winter use or just to put on a ride that you want to look stock.
Would prefer pick up in Los Angeles area but I am willing to ship.
$400 OBO + shipping.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BrittLockhart,
I will accept Paypal. Give me a zip code and I can figure out how much shipping will cost me and I'll get back to you to let you know if that will work for me.
Peace.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DRKru said:
If these would fit a 99, I would give you $400 plus shipping. However, isn't the bolt pattern off?

Thanks,
Derek >[email protected]<
DRKru.
I'm pretty sure you have the same bolt pattern as all B5 and B5.5.
5x112mm
You can call Tire Rack and make absolutely sure for your year and model.
Peace.
Wagoon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DRKru said:
I do have 5x112 - If the wheels are this, want to deal?
DRKru.
Send me a PM with your address. I'll get the cheapest quote I can find for shipping. You give me your OK for shipping cost. We'll go from there.
Peace.
Wagoon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BrittLockhart said:
Wagoon,

My zip is 30044.

Thanks,
BL
You're second in line behind DRKru. If that doesn't go through, I'll work something out with you.

Peace.
Wagoon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.