Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Wait, I know what's going on.

Candy left PACK to take over someone elses account. Said someone else was in Vx3.

Candy, booze is good.

Booze + innnerweb = bad.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Yeah he took over Antialien and is number 3 ranked right now. Ban him from our forums if he doesn't quit Vx3 and join us!!!

j/k

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Ditto, a breakaway alliance while our leadership appears to be AWOL?

4 embassies all above level 7 here.
I have 5 embassies: 14, 9, 6, 12, 1

I will put my energy into getting them all higher now. I have been upgrading them because I have more marble and wood than building opportunities.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
maybe it's time for a re-election. make a new alliance. do we vote? message thansai? what?

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I've been thumping for Thanasi to rejoin/reallocate duties for a while and haven't received a response. I suspect a good number of our members are inactive or headed that way fast. We should have capacity and need to grow members. I get hit up with membership requests almost daily (granted, many aren't worth considering but still...).

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
Yeah we really do need to reallocate duties.

Thanasiiiiiiiiiiiiiii where are you!?!?!?!?! At least give J-rad all permissions to everything so that he can elect people!!! :)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Uh yeah.... The fact that SKlass and Thanasi are AWOL (and we are unable to respond to things) has sort of taken the fun out of it. Just about to break 100k score and getting REALLY bored. I've been thinking about going out in a blaze...... Need some sulfer tho.....

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I agree, we need someone who is active in charge. We should grow the alliance. I know some of us are getting bored, and others are going inactive. But we should adjust for those of us who are still interested in playing.

New (ACTIVE) leadership. I vote J-Rad for Leader!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Us = PACK?
I guess I wasn't very clear then again look at the time of the post lol I had just awakened :D. As Spirare pointed out I did take over antielian's account and am part of Vx3 for now up until Thanasi decides to return to Ikariam either that or be alliance-less :( The purpose of the post was to ask if any of PACK members fancied a rumble. If PACK regroups I'm in :) can we call it Control Arm???:D

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
J-Rad to lead x 4

Spirare to take Home Sec/Diplomat role

Highest ranked mil person to take the role of General

21 - 37 of 37 Posts